We provide our Clients’ businesses with the critical, unbiased and independent advice on a wide variety of corporate restructuring issues, on complex balance sheet, transformational and distressed situations.
We support our Clients’ businesses through operational turnaround and financial restructurings during in-court and out-of-court procedures.
Our restructuring advisory covers both debtor and creditor advisory and includes:
- Assisting and participating in negotiation process on behalf of a debtor or a creditor
- Recapitalizations (restructuring a company’s current debt and equity mixture)
- Refinancing of existing debt
- Capital raising (assisting in raising new debt and equity capital)
- Structuring and executing liability management transactions such as: exchange or tender offers and consent solicitations, obtaining covenant waivers and amendments
- Distressed M&A and special situations (assisting in selling/buying non-core assets or entire companies in a distressed context)
- Providing expert valuation analysis
- Litigation support