Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of www.artverawealth.com and associated aliases (“the Website”), is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions (Ts&Cs). You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Ts&Cs. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Ts&Cs you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice. It should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
Changes to Website
Artvera Private Wealth Management (UK) Ltd (“Artvera”) reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice. You confirm that Artvera shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these Ts&Cs at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Parties Websites
The Website may include links to third party websites controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Artvera or otherwise used by Artvera as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. It is therefore provided without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. This includes but is not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Artvera will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Artvera makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free. It does not warranty that defects will be corrected. No does it warranty that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Ts&Cs shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Artvera for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Artvera or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Artvera and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Artvera arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Ts&Cs should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed. The remaining TS&Cs shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Ts&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England. You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Artvera Private Wealth Management (UK) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) of the UK (reference number: 784134). Registered in England and Wales, company number 08288990. Registered address: 84 Brook Street, Mayfair, London, United Kingdom, W1K 5EH