An integral part of wealth planning is a financial planning.
The types of financial planning involved in this type of planning include comprehensive assets and liabilities analysis, budgeting, cash-flow planning and risk management.
We will work together with you to analyze your current financial situation, including the structure of all your assets and liabilities, all relevant cash-flow considerations and constraints taking all spectrums of risks into account.
An extremely important part of financial planning is smart budgeting. Without a handle on spending and an understanding of investments, an individual can lose wealth quickly. Financial planning can help an individual or family to plan a budget and control spending by identifying long-term financial goals that you want to achieve. Financial planning can help to identify unnecessary spending or possible savings that could help to stop a gradual and pointless loss in wealth. Budgeting can help an individual with an unclear vision of his financial future to define his financial goals and to plan the steps necessary to achieve them.
The following list of arrangements and activities are usually performed by us in the process of providing our Clients with the financial planning services:
- Comprehensive analysis of Client’s assets and liabilities structure including preparation of Balance Sheet on any specific date as a part of management accounting with the breakdown on different currencies and calculation of open currency position in each relevant currency relative to base currency; breakdown on terms for all assets and liabilities and calculation of liquidity gaps; breakdown on interest rates for all assets and liabilities and calculation of interest margins for each relevant term of asset and liability; calculation of own capital (net assets) as a difference between assets and liabilities
- Calculation of financial performance for any specific period including preparation of Income Statement as a part of management accounting based on accrual basis of accounting and also calculation of various profitability coefficients and ratios such us: net interest margin, return on assets (ROA), return on equity (ROE) and others
- Cash-flow analysis including preparation of Cash-flow Statement as a part of management accounting and preparation of projected Cash-flow based on anticipated terms of assets and liabilities
- Assessment and analysis of Client’s assets and liabilities in terms of the following risks: market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk, operational risk and calculation of according coefficients and ratios
- Elaboration of detailed recommendations and advise on improving current structure of Client’s assets and liabilities, recommendations on increasing profitability of Clients’ own capital and recommendations directed on reducing current level of risks