Capital markets advisory
We provide support to our Clients’ businesses regarding the effective management of their capital structures offering an independent, objective advice on a wide range of financing issues.
Ensuring that your business is properly funded is essential to guarantee its future success and growth. Financing may be needed to fund organic growth, specific projects, acquisitions and some value realization.
We help you to better understand all the range of funding options existing in capital markets, to consider the pros and cons of each possible option and to define the most appropriate to your business situation.
Specifically, our services include:
- Advising on optimal capital structure, the appropriate mix of equity and debt taking into consideration the sector of your business and its unique characteristics
- Advising on equity positioning, often in association with spin-offs, split-offs and general M&A advisory
- Evaluating and implementing capital allocation strategies, such as dividend policies and share repurchases
- Advising on structuring and raising debt and equity capital, including: bank debt, structured and project financing, high yield bonds, senior and subordinated debt, mezzanine capital, convertible securities and derivatives, debt and equity private placements, initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Providing credit ratings advice